Below are some games that I have created to help you learn more about mental health in a fun and engaging way!
Disclaimer: Feel free to print this page to fill in, you know you want to!
Unscramble the words: (Hint: think sports, illnesses, charities and organisations)
- naltem aehhtl = ____________
- lrelabotof = _____________
- gamsti kincatlg = ____________
- miet ot cgehan = ____________
- peedrsisno = _______________
- oarniexa = _____________
- mistau = _______________
Attention deficit disorder
Obsessive compulsive disorder
4. A mark of disgrace associated with a particular circumstance, quality, or person.
6. A charity with a free to call helpline for those in need of help with mental health.
7. A patient who lives in hospital while under treatment.
10. Presenter of the documentary, Football’s Suicide Secret, on the issue of mental health in football.
1. A magazine, shortlisted for Mind Awards in 2015, invites men to talk about issues affecting them, from music to masculinity, sport to suicidal thoughts.
2. An emotional disorder characterized by an obsessive desire to lose weight by refusing to eat.
3. Founded by Tony Adams, and linked with the PFA.
5. A defensive midfielder for Sheffield Wednesday who has spoken about his Depression.
8. Former New Zealand international was one of the first professional cricket players to speak out.
9. The condition of feeling sad or despondent.